As buyer, offer was already made. Amount was 200, she asked for 140. She doesn't want LBC or JRS so agreed for a cheaper Courier. Waited for her to show the payment receipt so item can be shipped already. But until now 2 days passed, I messaged her if she already finished the payment but there were no reply.