New Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy Style w/ Games Included
New Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy Style w/ Games Included
New Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy Style w/ Games Included
New Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy Style w/ Games Included
New Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy Style w/ Games Included
New Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy Style w/ Games Included

New Nintendo 3DS XL Galaxy Style w/ Games Included

Used
PHP 13,500
Quezon City, Philippines

Share This With Friends

New Nintendo 3DS XL (New Galaxy Style) -in 98% good condition. -remaining 2% is due to the unavoidable minor scratches Nintendo's usually get in the middle of the console (that part connecting the screen from the controls). -comes with 3 games: -->Pokemon Sun -->Mario Kart 7 -->Super Mario 3D Land -comes with a generic charger (New Nintendo consoles does not include chargers, it's sold separately). -comes with a generic charging dock w/ USB cable. Other details: -Bought this last December 19, 2016 in Datablitz Glorietta. -Comes with 1 year local warranty with Datablitz. -Used it for less than 10 times by a non-heavy user. Reason for selling: -Bought by a non-gamer. The console ended up in the shelves after 1 month of use.


Deal Options

Meet-Up

Quezon City, Philippines

-Quezon City (preferably Cubao) -I can do meet-ups in MRT stations depending on my availability, mostly mornings.


Others also viewed

Lenovo Laptop ideapad 320

Lenovo Laptop ideapad 320

PHP 12,0007

Lenovo Y Series Core i7 Octacore Built for Gaming 2GB Nvidia 755M GDDR5 8GB Ram 1Tera HDD Full HD 1080p Backlight Keyboard

Lenovo Y Series Core i7 Octacore Built for Gaming 2GB Nvidia 755M GDDR5 8GB Ram 1Tera HDD Full HD 1080p Backlight Keyboard

PHP 26,0001

Dell inspiron 14 core i7 4th Gen

Dell inspiron 14 core i7 4th Gen

PHP 21,00019

Macbook Air 11" Late 2010 model

Macbook Air 11" Late 2010 model

PHP 10,0004