Share This Listing

Public Comments

Metro Tagaytay Dream House TAGAYTAY FONTAINE VILLAS

icon

8 months ago by oliver.citiglobalphtcrs

icon

PHP 50,000

icon

17 Likes

icon

New

icon

Finding the best place for your family New Home New Investment ✔Earn without Hassle up 50,000 a Month ✔Lifetime Investment House & Lot ✔100% Return on Investment ✔ENJOY THE HEART OF TAGAYTAY Tagaytay Fontaine Villas by: CitiGlobal Realty & Development Inc. ✅2 Storey House and Lot - Mahogany ✅2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom ✅88sqm Lot Area Floor Area 72 ✅3 Storey House & Lot - Oakwood ✅3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom ✅158 Lot Area Floor Area 121 ''20% is payable in 12 months without interest, remaining 80% bank financing or in house.'' ✅FEATURES AMENITIES ✅Gym and Fitness Center ✅Swimming Pool ✅Jacuzzi ✅Children’s Library ✅Children’s playground ✅Multi-purpose Clubhouse ✅Ecumenical Prayer Room ✅Meditation Garden ✅Landscape Garden For more info: Mr. Oliver Quiawit Mobile:+63.906.5414.226 oliverquiawitcitiglobal@gmail.com

Getting This

Meet The Seller

oliver.citiglobalphtcrs
oliver.citiglobalphtcrs
isFacebookVerified
Feedback
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE