Most sanitary napkins are made of recycled papers. That's why most women are prone to bacterial infection and cervical cancer.
K-Pads is the first anti-dysmenorrhea napkin which has anion capabilities. The main materials it is made from are cotton, corn gel, and gauze. It has an embedded negative ion strip which can increase energy, enhance immunity, regulate and lessen heavy periods, balance hormone and kill bacteria causing odor. It also has 8 layers in order to prevent any leakage during heavy menstrual period.
• May prevent and cure:
---> Hormonal Imbalance
• It helps increase energy
• It helps enhance immunity
• It helps regulate and lessen heavy periods
• It helps reduce irritation and remove odor
• It helps accelerate oxygen circulation between the private part
• It helps release negative ions up to 6100/cm3
• It can absorb and hold liquid up to 120-150 ml
• It is 280mm in length with wings
• Comes with a FREE vagina health self-test card