Share This Listing

Public Comments

Condominium in the ❤ of the city

icon

3 months ago by marianisa2022

icon

PHP 3,294,697.92

icon

1 Likes

icon

New

icon

BASELINE PRESTIGE SAMPLE COMPUTATION STUDIO TYPE 14TH FLOOR- TOWER 3 MOUNTAIN VIEW-NORTHWEST AREA- 24.06 SQM LIST PRICE WITH VAT: 3,050,646.22 TRANSFER CHARGES: 244,051.70 TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE: 3,294,697.92 RESERVATION FEE: 20,000.00 PAYMENT OPTIONS: * SPOTCASH (with 8% discount on List Price [Transfer Charge before move-in]) * DEFERRED (with 3% discount on List Price[Transfer Charge before move-in]) * SPOT DP (with 5% discount on Downpayment[Transfer Charge before move-in]) * 15% DOWNPAYMENT OVER 42 MONTHS (Transfer Charge on the 43rd month): 10,418.97 *15% DOWNPAYMENT OVER 42 MONTHS WITH TRANSFER CHARGE: 16,229.73 REMAINING 85% BALANCE THRU BANK FINANCING

Getting This

Meet The Seller

marianisa2022
marianisa2022
isFacebookVerifiedisEmailVerified
Feedback
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE