Share This Listing

Public Comments

BEST OFFER CONDO FOR SALE – RFO & PRE-SELLING - NEAR TO ORTIGAS CENTRE, PASIG, SHAW BOULEVARD AND TAGUIG.

icon

9 months ago by jaye111

icon

PHP 1,855,000

icon

5 Likes

icon

New

icon

BEST OFFER CONDO FOR SALE – RFO & PRE-SELLING - NEAR TO ORTIGAS CENTRE, PASIG, SHAW BOULEVARD AND TAGUIG. LOOKING FOR A GOOD LOCATION, FLOOD FREE ZONE, SPACIOUS UNIT. WE HAVE IT HERE. SEE BELOW DETAILS AND PHOTOS. BEST OFFER IN THE MARKET NOW !! GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY, GOOD LOCATION AND QUALITY LVIING AREA. PRIME LOCATION TOO. FOR LESS THAN 2M AT 1.8M ONLY YOU HAVE YOUR DREAM HOME !! READY FOR MOVE-IN, READY FOR OCCUPANCY. 1 BEDROOM UNIT – 34 SQM. – TCP – 1,895,000 BRAND NEW 1 BEDROOM UNIT – 30 SQM. – TCP – 1,855,000 ALL BRAND NEW. VERY SPACIOUS AND VERY AFFORDABLE. SAMPLE FOR 34 SQM. UNIT – 1 BR FOR BELOW THRU BANK, IN-HOUSE AND PAG-IBIG FINANCING. AS LOW AS 10% DP SPREAD UP TO 15 MONTHS, 90% PAYABLE BY IN-HOUSE. AS LOW AS P 20,913 WITH IN-HOUSE FINANCING FOR 15 YEARS FOR BANK – 15% DP SPREAD UP TO 15 MONTHS, REMAINING 85% PAYABLE TO BANK. AS LOW AS P 14,477 WITH BANK FINANCING FOR 15 YEARS. OTHER BANK PROVIDE 20 YEARS. PAG-IBIG FINANCING WE PROVIDE AS WELL. AS LOW AS P 8,381 PER MONTH FOR 30 YEARS. – PAG-IBIG FINANCING !! 2 RFO UNITS AVAILABLE AS ABOVE. WE OFFER PRE-SELLING, TURN OVER DECEMBER 2018. Have Different Types of Units Sizes. 20 sqm, 23 sqm, 25 sqm, 30 sqm, & 34 sqm. AMENITIES & FACILITIES : 24 HOUR SECURITY TWO-LEVEL CLUBHOUSE SWIMMING POOL PATHWALKS & JOGGING PATHS For Site / Unit Viewing Appointment, Reservation and Other Inquiries / Concerns, Please Contact: JAYE STARE - Licensed PRC and HLURB Property Specialist CONTACT ME BELOW WITH GLOBE, SMART, SUN & E-MAIL Call / Text / SMS / My CP / VIBER / WHATSAPP (GLOBE) O956-56-11-556 or +63-956-5611-556 (Int'L) (SMART) O921-373-8584 or +63-921-373-8584 (Int'L) (SUN) O923-222-9749 or +63-923-222-9749 (Int'L) Business E-mail : Affordablegoldproperties01 @ gmail dot com Any Desired Projects, you may Contact me around Metro Manila and / or outside Manila Area. I handle all Projects! We provide Properties that fits your budget needs. Condo, TownHouse and Lot more. (Bank Financing, In-House and / or Pag-Ibig) Let us help find your DREAM HOME! – up to 150+ Accredited Developers WHAT LOCATION, WHAT DEVELOPER – REACH ME AND RESERVE NA !!

Getting This

icon

Mailing & Delivery

affordablegoldproperties01@gmail.com

Meet The Seller

jaye111
jaye111
isEmailVerified
Feedback
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE