30% DP to move in to your dream house in Sta Rosa Laguna
30% DP to move in to your dream house in Sta Rosa Laguna
30% DP to move in to your dream house in Sta Rosa Laguna
30% DP to move in to your dream house in Sta Rosa Laguna
30% DP to move in to your dream house in Sta Rosa Laguna
30% DP to move in to your dream house in Sta Rosa Laguna

30% DP to move in to your dream house in Sta Rosa Laguna

New
PHP 6,700,000
Marikina City, Philippines

Share This With Friends

LOOKING FOR A PLACE YOU CAN CALL HOME? THEN DON’T LOOK ANY MORE! IT’S THE SONOMA YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR!MAKE IT YOUR REST HOUSE, YOUR HOME, YOUR VACATION SPOT, YOUR INVESTMENT! Sonoma is located in the heart of laguna, near Paseo De laguna we offer House and Lot, just 30% of the TCP and you can now have it. The remaining 70% can be through bank financing!! Hurry up few units left!! For more info please call or text or viber my number +639985769592 +639985769592 +630985769592 Or email me at eijjehpayor@gmail.com


Others also viewed

Mga Hulogang Lupa Sa Rizal, Pasig, Marikina

Mga Hulogang Lupa Sa Rizal, Pasig, Marikina

PHP 11.111

5k Monthly! Most Affordable Condonin Quezon City Tomas Morato

5k Monthly! Most Affordable Condonin Quezon City Tomas Morato

PHP 1,900,0000

Affordable Condo in Quezon City 5000 a Month near ABS CBN

Affordable Condo in Quezon City 5000 a Month near ABS CBN

PHP 1,900,0000

Affordable House and lot in Bulacan

Affordable House and lot in Bulacan

PHP 1,8982