Messaged her here and thru sms (sent many msgs), asked if she'll still pursue her transaction after stating that the item can't be shipped right away due to the inclement weather. No more response since then. Asked to cancel the items, still no response. Can't waste my time anymore waiting for her to cancel nor respond. Sorry.